-
Cuttlefish in NZ?????
Hey Gang, are there wild or imported cuttlefish for sale here??? Has anyone seen any diving around NZ?? Thanks
-
Advice for algae eating marine fish
Hi, Can someone offer advice for a good reef algae eating marine fish? Looking for a grazer, and hopeful to get many peoples input Thanks Philip
-
Measuring Salinity
I bought one off of ebay.com, and it was $30 US$ + shipping, best way to measure salinity !!!
-
looking for a small peice of plexiglass
clear sheets of plastic, used for sumps or DIY aquarium projects (In Canada, called plexiglass, but mostlikely a brand name??? (plastic glass)) Sorry for any confusion..... I'm still learning kiwi Phil
-
looking for a small peice of plexiglass
Hi Gang, I am looking for a small piece of plexiglass, only about 20 x 26 cm. Can anyone help or recommend a location to purchase a small piece. Thanks Philip (please message)
-
Skimmer test , Beckett
Where can I buy a beckett 1408 foam fractionator fountain head? Thanks
-
Looking for Percula clown host anenome
Thanks, really hoping to find a H. magnifica (ritteri), as I had two for five years in Canada, till I moved here, and they never moved, and were very healthy, So I was thiniign at least I know how to keep them alive Saw one at Hollywood almost a year ago, should have grabbed it Thanks
-
removing red slime (Dealing with Cyanobacteria)
Hi, I have red slime in my tank and am trying to remove, I have red that you can use potassium permanganate to lower the dissolved organic level in the tank's water. Does any one know the concentration of potassium permanganate solution I should use, and the amount? Thanks
-
Looking for Percula clown host anenome
Hi Gang, if anyones knows where or has a host anenome that is compatible for percula clowns, please PM me. Esp, after a H. magnifica (ritteri), THANKS
-
How do i cach one of the fastest fish?
Best suggestion..... give all your corals and rocks to your dad's friend from work.... then you can catch him in an empty tank Phil
-
Sunset Beach Water (Black Sand)
I use Piha water, and no problems, but I do let it sit for 30 + days in the dark.
-
HELP finding ICECAP 660 system
Sorry, should have said, I'm in Auckland, NZ, can goto Austrail if a source there
-
HELP finding ICECAP 660 system
Hello, Can anyone please give me suggestions on locating / purchasing an ICECAP 660 SYSTEM Thanks
CanadaReef
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited