December 25, 200520 yr comment_81157 Hi Gang, if anyones knows where or has a host anenome that is compatible for percula clowns, please PM me. Esp, after a H. magnifica (ritteri), THANKS Report
December 25, 200520 yr comment_81198 Hi Canadareef they will readily host in what is sold here as a LTA, and sebae. In a tank they will also host in any of the other hosting anemones, even though they may not be their preferred host in nature. Jansens and Hollywood can sell you these anemones. H Magnifica is a difficult anemone to keep alive in a tank, and also not sold here very much. Report
December 25, 200520 yr Author comment_81207 Thanks, really hoping to find a H. magnifica (ritteri), as I had two for five years in Canada, till I moved here, and they never moved, and were very healthy, So I was thiniign at least I know how to keep them alive Saw one at Hollywood almost a year ago, should have grabbed it Thanks Report
December 27, 200520 yr comment_81430 Since you have had success with the species ( which is a great achievement in my book ), you could probably order one through your lfs, probably that is the only way you will get one. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.