Everything posted by Candela
-
Plants unique to NZ
Hi folks, care to introduce any plants that are available in NZ or Australia only?
-
Hello from the tropics, Malaysia
Hey Dave, Nice to meet you! Your dad travels over to Malaysia during the Vietnam war? Care to share more about your stories? I am very interested about what's happening during that period of time. Discus fish I don't really have much knowledge on them. I guess they are more resistant to heat as compared to my shrimps. I got shrimps dying everyday until I cool the water with a fan. Headache! Hey, gimme a call when you come over the next time. I will bring you around Johor and Singapore.
-
Hello from the tropics, Malaysia
Terima kasih... I think one picture has been removed thats why cant see. Never mind, both looks similar
-
Hello from the tropics, Malaysia
As requested by pals here. I found some nice Erect moss pic over the net Just to share with you
-
Hello from the tropics, Malaysia
I bet you would love those fish farms... Haha... I was amazed by the varieties of stuff they got. Really pampered for choice.
-
Hello from the tropics, Malaysia
Woo hoo Thank you very much folks for your warm welcome. I am really flattered by your comments about my homeland. Haha But "grass is always greener outside", people here dream of going to new zealand for the wonderful scenery... Yeah, I am sure to visit NZ one of these days. Singapore and Malaysia are close neighboours. But Singapore has much more advance technology in breeding fishes and exporting them. While Malaysia focus more on plants, due to the availability of land. Jude, I bet you will be amazed by the changes since you have been here 30 years ago. Time to plan for another visit!
-
Hello from the tropics, Malaysia
Thanks all for your warm welcome... If you people come to Malaysia/Singapore, I would take you for a tour around the famous lfs in the area...
-
Hello from the tropics, Malaysia
currently I am studying moss growing around the world. I have a collection of them in my tank. They are Stringy, Taiwan, Xmas, Erect, Singapore, Peacock, Spiky, Giant, Peacock, Weeping and Java moss. I am a moss freak... If you have any special moss, I would love to get some from you.
-
Hello from the tropics, Malaysia
Hello! Am I the first Malaysian here? Hee hee I am a Malaysian-born chinese. Aged 24. I love fish and plants. I find New Zealand a very fascinating place, after I watch Lord of the Rings. Would love to know about the plants and animals that grow on the land. Really hope to bring some of them into my tanks... Haha So that I can make my own aquatic lord of ring... Just kidding! Hope pals here willing to share some knowledge with me... Thanks!