August 4, 200620 yr comment_114302 have about 10L of red & green to get rid of, suit a Fuge $20 Report
August 5, 200620 yr comment_114310 I'm more interrested in getting something to get rid of mine Report
August 5, 200620 yr comment_114359 Yeah have been considering it, can you let me know what types we can get here and if its posible to get small ones. I have heard the larger ones will clear a tank in days and then starve Report
August 5, 200620 yr comment_114364 Yeah have been considering it, can you let me know what types we can get here and if its posible to get small ones. I have heard the larger ones will clear a tank in days and then starve all of them. most common ar lo vulpinis (sp) Report
August 5, 200620 yr comment_114399 yey living waters finally got a mean marine shipment in, theres a cool baby foxface rabbitfish!!! Report
August 5, 200620 yr comment_114403 Scribbled Rabbitfish, Siganus doliatus, is a lovely fish, and yes, a glutten. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.