July 29, 200620 yr comment_113366 I have had a phone call asking for help with a tyre track eel. I can only give the information that I was given. It appears to be only a young eel that has started breathing funny and has not taken any food for the last 2 days. Sorry about this but anybody have any ideas please. Report
July 29, 200620 yr comment_113447 If he is new to the tank, he may just be stressed by the change??? My fire eel didn't eat or come out of his hole for two weeks when we first got him, and he was breething quickly too to start with. Also if he is new, what sort of water conditions has he come from...? Our ph etc was right for him (according to the sites on eels) but his last tank had a much higher ph.... possibility. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.