New Filter???

kylejmorrison

Hi Kyle

I have opinions on Fluval canisters - but we won't go there 8)

The 1200 would give you more bang for the bucks. It pumps (hopefully) more water than the 305. I don't know how noisy the cf1200 is but the cf700 is near silent. the cf700 is also rated similar to the 305 and is only about $130 new on TM. How big is the tank you want it for?

They are better yes. I myself am a fan of the Jebo (different from the Jebao.

I have Fluvals and Eheims and Jebos. Would not buy Fluvals again, my Eheim wet/dry has never run properly but the Jebos are brilliant!

I have to aggree with Caryl, My Jebo is the best one, its the 810 and it was $110. I have a Eheim 2213 and i dont think it runs properly. I have had a internal shark (Never again).

IMO I'd go Jebo.

I agree.

*pats his Jebo 819* so pretty, whosss my cute lil' jeboooo

(on more serious note, its silent, pumps hard, was cheap at $170 retail store, and holds a LOT of media (8 trays), oh and the media comes WITH the filter for FREE and includes carbon, coarse and fine pads, and two types of bio-noodles, also all the piping and spray bar, and a spill tray, plus 2 year warranty)

I also have the smaller Jebo 810 ($130) which is great too. I beleive the Jebo 815 (~$150) is the closest to the Fluval 305 (as far as filtration goes, Fluval does have neat little extras)

EDIT: Pawz bet me to the reply, and got her filter cheaper than me at $110 :cry: I'm going to go have to pop some caps