As a matter of interest....

Jacko

What is the largest commercially made tank you can buy in NZ? You know like those Juwel’s where you get the stand and all the gadgets included. I note that Aqua 1 market a 'R2 180' which is 540 litres, anything larger than that?

I can get you the Rio 400 Aquarium in black or beech

Dimentions are:

151cm x 51cm x 62cm

I am unsure as to how many ltrs that would hold but there are plenty of sites about that will tell you if you enter these dimentions.

Tank only I can do it for $1,800 + p&p

Stand included for $2,350 + p&p

I know its a lot of money but these are good tanks. I have yet to get the completed catalogues for them but I hope to recieve them soon. Then I can offer you more information about it.

PM me if interested. I have many other tank sizes available also but that seems to be the biggest that I can tell so far.

Cheers

:bounce:

Thanks Penejane

As I say it was just a matter of interest. I work out that a tank with those dimensions is around 477 L the website quotes that it is approx 400 L. I have the space and a perfect place....just not the money :cry:

All good Jacko just though I would offer my service. I know that big tanks can cost a lot of money and that there are a lot of choices in brands and designs available. I am sure in the end you will find something just right for you and the fish you choose to keep in it.

Good luck

:bounce: