L shape tank

jude

Thanks everyone :)

Caryl, the cats would love that idea - fresh fish for dinner :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've also uploaded the pictures to the photo gallery. Cees says its not being used enough and he might have to remove it - so come on everyone, upload your photos to our own gallery :):):):):)

Cheers

Jude

Thanks Zev for pointing that out... :lol: literally :P I have been coming here for over a year now & :oops: I never noticed that before.

But, I can't post pics there right, only members can?

I just clicked in there & I think I've seen something in it before...did you have a link to it somewhere here because the bottom part looks familiar with smileys.

Gee, now that I :oops: know it's there I'll have to go looking, by the way the "silly otto", that is a really good pic :lol: :bow:

I closed out of there by mistake & when I came back in I must have been typing the above just as you were answering :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't want to overstep my bounds, oh wait, I would like to "over step to New Zealand for a trip". It does say you have to be a member of a club. But I'm glad there's another place for me to see people's fishies :P

We will make you an honorary Marlborough Aquarium Club member Caper

Gee, :oops: wouldn't that be neat :bounce: :bounce: I understand I can't be...but gee, if you folks ever do, do that...think of me...because I would be so so...HONOURED :o :bounce: :bounce:

Alan, are you topless??? :P

We have a member in Texas Caper so I don't see why we can't have a Canadian as well.

Consider yourself a club member. We have to send our fees into the FNZAS shortly (just gathering the final ones now) so will make sure you are on the list.