New Tank!

wasp

Great Job :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Doesn't have that just made look to me!!

You have exceeded your expectations I see with the aquascaping very very well done :hail:

I've got the kids here or I would come for a drive I have meet you of course but not your beautiful works thank goodness for digital cameras.

• 1 month later...

Well, down the track a bit now, I've been through a period of wishing I didn't make the move, as corals suffered badly, all went brown, no PE, and I lost my nicest coral bar a few frags saved at the last minute.

Thanks to the many who have visited & offered advice / sympathy.

Anyhow I've fired up the zeovit reactor now and things are slowly beginning to get back on track. Some, but not yet all corals are now showing PE, and some colours are starting to return.

So here are some progress shots, not awesome I know but certainly an improvement on a month ago. I'm feeling a bit better too as I see little improvements each day.

10a.gif

Green cap

1a.gif

Purple one & deep sea acro ( I think ).

2a.gif

Pretty mushies & zoos

4a.gif

Green table

8a.gif

Tricolour, still brown but looking better

7a.gif

Green stag

:D Thanks Alois!

There are still some pretty sad looking corals in the tank but it is heartening to see things at least starting to come right. I doubt I will ever know just what caused things to get so bad, but I do suspect poisoning by that cat repellant.