LFS in Wellington & Palmerson North

Zev

We will be travelling from Wellywood and on to Palmerston North early next week on our way home.

Which LFS would be worth visiting, as our time will be limited, and I don't want to spend the morning running around looking for them out of the phone book?

Many thanks.

& I think its called PetWorld in Levin has just had a make over and by all accounts now pretty good, not been there myself yet but more than worth a look, its on the main road trough Levin on the left as your enter from Wellington :) Good luck

Thanks, wasn't thinking of going through the Hutt, but may have to change plans!

Will definately check out Wetpets in Palmy, will have to see what else we can 'drive past' on the way up.

Yes, Paul it is called Levin Petworld,

Grant will be very pleased that you are recommending his new shop,

Major changes have taken place and I go and visit Grant quite regularly, as I am his best customer ( so he tells me )not sure that the new shop will be open when you come thru tho Zev, I know he's not far off opening, he's having a big Open Day, but not to sure when this is.

Wet Pet has definitely gotta be on the List aye, Eric has the tankies set up beautifully, well worth a lookies.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Lynda