My Corys Have Spawned Ye Hah

Kuhliloach

No not really Caryl. If you had experienced the week I have had Caryl the fish club meeting would be the last thing on your mind too.

One week before Christmas our serviceman left he was kind enought to train someone else before he left. That person left a month ago that leaves two, me and some young fool who makes Mr Bean look very bright.

He took over the servicemans job and was actually doing very well until Monday when he smashed his hand and is now of for three weeks, That leaves one ME to repair cars fit tyres, run the service truck, answer the phone, price tyres, explain why this tyre is better than that tyre, price mechanical repairs order the parts do the job and finish it of with the paper work, fit tractor tyres, fit body kits, sell performance accessories etc etc etc oh did I mention that I am also on call 7 days 24 hence the service truck parked outside my house, the earliest I have had to get up so far is 2am home by 3.30am and back up at 5.45am to get ready for work orgainise the kids for school vacuum the floor, hang out the washing, cook the wife breakfast in bed,make the bed when she gets out of it as well as Melissa's, feed the pets and drop Bern of at work on my way to my work.

IM BUGGERED. Sorry I was not at the meeting Caryl it would have gone OK with out me wouldn't it. :o

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...