Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New tank!

Featured Replies

I've just got myself a tank off TradeMe and I'm so happy! :bounce:

I'm planning on stocking it with WCMM and maybe a couple of ancistrus & corydoras.

It holds about 100L supposedly.. I've just filled it with water and got my old internal filter going, so I might go buy some plants/fish tomorrow!

What plants do y'all think would be good to go with it?

tank00001.jpg

Trademe has a good selection of plants, and as the WCMM prefer colder temps, you would be best to go with cold water plants.

As for adding fish straight away, I wouldn't add more than 6 at first, because cycling can be hazardos to a fishes health.

congrats on the new tank.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.