My betta fry!!! Yay!!! Lookie!!!

Gatito

http://www.fightingfish.com.au/forum/vi ... .php?t=117

Here are my 3 week old fry. Got about 140 that i've managed not to kill so far (I transferred them to a bowl, so yeah i took the chance to do a rough count :oops: )

They're around 6mm long, some a bit smaller (is this a normal size? My first lot so not sure if they're normal or stunted...) Some are starting to show red like their dad (he's a bright bright red veil tail), and the bright blue female shown is mum. Ooohh so exciting....... *squirms* Just thought I'd share with u guys

Well, you can tell most of the time once the boys fins grow out and get all pretty :), but you're pretty safe if you keep an eye on them and watch for when they start getting nippy.

I've got 6 juveniles that are showing great colours, and i'm 90% sure on genders, but they haven't started showing any aggression yet, so i'm keeping them in together for a bit longer (they've got a massive tank, so maybe that's why they're not so territorial yet), but keeping a close eye on them!!!!