February 18, 200620 yr comment_89299 hi im looking at buying a big air pump to run 25 sponge filters have anyone know off a pump that wood run that please ive looked at the sonic p125 Report
February 18, 200620 yr comment_89330 i have been searching for high capacity air pump myself. perhaps this is an option to look at? http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pets-animals/Fish/Pumps-filters/auction-47660053.htm Report
February 18, 200620 yr comment_89331 I'd try before I buy with that one. They will service your tanks no sweat, but you wont be able to stand their noise. Cat had one that she sold to EJ and he on-sold it to Alan M, but AlanM had a fishroom at another persons place, so it fitted in okay there. EJ got a pump finally that look like a "The Pump". One that you can't hear and check to see if it is working by looking at the air in the tanks. I have a similar one, Yasunaga. It would fit into a box 300mm x 250mm x 250mm, and it does all my tanks, and I have a lota tanks. Have a look here http://www.fine-yasunaga.co.jp/english/ ... lp-30a.htm Alan 104 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.