I'm under ATTACK!!!

Aqua

Help!

I'm being overrun by Ramshorn Snails!! I've got 2 Clown Loaches in there, but they're not doing their job:cry:

Other than getting my hands wet and crushing the snails myself, which could takes HOURS, what can I do????

I don't know if puffers would be a good idea Ira... I've got a Siamese Fighter, 2 clown loaches, 1 peppered cat (he's getting some frineds next week), and 2 bristlenosed cats... Aren't the puffers a tad too nippy for the fighter??? :(

I was thinking of getting a freshwater puffer for the 4' tank, but I've heard that they get nasty as they get older, and I want a community tank :)

The only puffers I've seen are the "freshwater puffers" at Hollywoods... I was told I couldn't have them with the Siamese fighter 'cause they'd rip him to shreds :cry:

Anyone know where to get Brazilian puffers from in Auckland?

I took the easy way out peeps 8)

I've re-located the fish to what once was the coldwater tank, now a tropical community tank... the old 2' tropical which was under attack has been stripped, scrubbed, rinsed, scrubbed, rinsed & rinsed again, and will now sit beneath my 4' tank, as a quarantine tank :lol:

YAY - I'm off today to go to Hollywoods & Jansens to see what plants I can get, and maybe a couple of hardy fish for a bit of movement :P