Hey

BRITE*

I found this site while searching for cures for a few of my fish.

I recently got 4 guppies... 3 of which died within the last three days. I have yet to post about it in the disease section. :-?

I have one goldfish (He is 3 or 4 years old :) )and my brother & sister have a gourami (Looks like a kissing gourami but the lips don't do the kissing thing.. I don't know spesifically what kind it is).

Anyway, nice to be here. I think all of you will prove to be a BIG help.

Hi Brite and welcome to this wonderful forum, you will learn lots about your little fishies here and there is always helpful advice and tips available, I learn something new every day, and I have had my Tropical 4FT Tank for about 3 yrs.

I have posted an answer to your post about your Guppies Dying.

Happy Fishing

Lynda

Hi there Brite...

Welcome to the NZ Fishroom :)

Kissing Gouramies get their name from the Lip Locking that the pairs do occasionally.

Most Cichlids (Gouramies are a different family).. will show this behaviour... mainly at breeding time, or during the "sorting out" of who is boss in the tank.

Hope you enjoy your vistits here :)

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

Gee...so many new people since I've been here last....lots of catching up to do!

You will get lots of help here...the people are truly amazing and always eager to help...I'd be lost without them!

Take care,

Caper