how do i breed my fish...

mickey-tropical-fish-mad

First is to get the fish in breeding condition, usually involves seperating the sexes and feeding them high quality food.

Then placing the breeding fish together in a tank with water conditions that meet the fish's breeding needs. Some fish breed in community tanks others just add to the food chain of a community tank so it can pay to seperate the breeding fish.

Sorry for not being specific but you have named fish with a variety of breeding methods. For this reason I think you should start with one fish then move on to the next as breeding fish can take up a lot of tank space.

leapord danios - egg scatterers

angelfish - Parent will lay eggs on a flat surface and are supposed to care for them but in some cases the will eat the eggs so you might want to seperate the parents from the eggs

mollies - Livebearers

platies - Livebreaers

black widows - (I assume tetras) egg scatterers

or this guy

If you look back through 'mickey-tropical-fish-mad's posts you will see that Dimsum has basically told him exactly what I told him earlier today. Why not take some initiative instead, and research on the internet, which I have also previously told him, with the information that has already been given to him. Makes complete sense to me.

Shae

The problem with responding to "how does the universe work" type questions is that the proper answer would take pages. Better to point him to the pages than copy them out yourself.

Also, if the above is his question, then he probably does not have enough experience/knowledge of fish to breed them yet. (or at least understand the process from a forum post!)

Of course the negative attitude is totally not necessary and will do nothing but annoy people.

hey im only 13 you know and i do get alot of homework i only have a bit of time to do my own stuff and i chose to be on her so some of you like live bearer whatever your name is need to show a bit of respect and not pick fights! :evil:

My name is Shae, and you've perceived this conversation totally wrong. I have picked no fights.

liive bearer you actually told me to make a new thread asking how do i breed them this forum is ment to be helpful and if your a member you should be propared to help not critasize if you dont like what im doing then dont post to me ok

Yes I told if you had been more specific it would be far easier to help you. But all you did was change from the question "how to I tell if my fish is pregnant" to "How do i breed bla bla fish". This is far to general of question and would take far to long to right up a suitable answer.

Shae