October 21, 200520 yr comment_71363 I've just bought some fish! Not as many as I would have liked...but oh it was such good fun! 3 cute lil wee bristlenose! Oh they are so lovely! 2 dwarf blue rams 1 siamese fighter (male) *sighs* and thats all the live stock but did get some filters for the small tanks (eheim ones? $30 off at animates) and a few other fishie goodies.... I need more money....there were LOADS of fish I DIDN'T buy! Report
October 21, 200520 yr comment_71375 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Do you think if we bounce this guy enough he'll start to bounce out money? Ohhhhhhh if it were that simple! Glad to hear you go some new additions Shelley. You didn't put them in the pool though :lol: Post some pics when you can. Report
October 23, 200520 yr Author comment_71465 one of my lil bristlenose died and I can't find my female blue ram Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.