Hello from North Shore Auckland

Lynne

Hi, I'm new here. This is a brilliant place to gain knowledge. My son introduced the site to me. Sorry I posted a 'fish for sale' notice before I dropped in here. :oops: I must mind my manners. Anyway, I have two tanks and have been enjoying tropical fish for about 9 months. I was fortunate enough to have kribs spawn, the babies are now adults (they are the ones for sale). I have the normal run of the mill fish like neons, hatchets and sailfin mollies, but am enjoying my new additions the discus and my whiptail. I have newly spawned sailfin mollies in my little tank and juvenile white sailfin female mollies in my large tank. I find kribs absolutely facinating to watch and wonderful parents. The whiptail bought as a baby has grown quickly although is still a juvenile. The discus are my favourites, they are beautiful fish. One in particular has a preference for eating blood worms only and seems to ignore anything else I feed them. The other 3 discus will eat anything. Well that is it from me. :wink:

Hi there lynne :bounce: :bounce:

good to have you here ,sounds like your doing well with your fish,keep at it and youl never turn back :D ,way to late for that for alot of us :lol: :lol:

pop into the chatroom and say hi if you want to,ppl usually start appearing in there at about 9 ish,your more than welcome to aswell. :)

Tim

Hi Lynne :P

Breeding fish...wow...wouldn't even attempt that one...congrats on your new fishies :bow:

This site is fantastic...the people...well, as usual I can't say enough great things about them...they have been so good to me...and have taught me a lot (still lots to learn though :-? ).

What size are your tanks?

Take care & have fun!

Caper

Hi Lynn.. and welcome :)

Sounds like you have the same addiction that we have... but don't worry... there doesn't seem to be a cure... and it can only get worse in most cases... :):)

Real good bunch of others here with the same fish... so you came to the right place.

Hope you enjoy your visits.

Bill.