tels new tank

tel

could anyone please give advice on the following please.stand coming soon so i need to get my a into g!

1 place to get comb for overflow,and whats the best way to attach it ie;jointing strip(pvc)to sit it in?

2 right type of silicon to do this and fit tank fittings/plumbing.

3 eggcrate or similar for reef rack,where to get this.also what are the safe type of cable ties to use or any other system of making racks.

4 im painting the back of tank using gloss spraypaint (ocean blue) is it ok to paint the silicon joint at corners?

any imfo or advice greatly appreciated.want to do all this tomorrow if possible.

yeah unless it involves alot of numbers or chemisty youll get more attention here.

chimera got his overflow comb laser cut up there somwhere, but you can also buy them ready made at the LFS.

the silicon used can be bought at the LFS sometimes as well alot of people suggest fosroc (sp), i havent found a supplier of that in hamilton so i have to use selleys stuff, (has a viniger smell and doesnt contain any anti fungal agents)

i didnt quite understand the first q.

you can paint the back (including silicon)