Aquatic Articles

Caryl

Some time ago I was contacted by Howard Norfolk who was visiting NZ and wanted to interview some kiwi aquarists for his web site.

http://aquarticles.com/articles/people/NZSmithies.html takes you straight to the NZ section. The whole site is very interesting with good photos accompanying the text. I recommend you go and have a look.

Thanks for the mention Caryl. I hope everyone likes the articles about the fishkeepers I met on my recent visit to NZ.

I'm always looking for more articles to add to Aquarticles - I have lots of input from Canada and the US, and some from Australia, UK, India and Bermuda. I got three nice articles from "Pegasus NZ" recently, and it would be nice to get some more from New Zealand. If anyone has articles they have written I would be pleased to receive them. If they are on a personal website I would add a link to the site.

Howard Norfolk.

Aquarticles.com

Hi there again Howard,

I am almost speechless (for a change :)

What an absolute brilliant write-up you have given the aquarists of the South Island of New Zealand in your articles.

Brilliant writing, and amazingly clear and discriptive photographs.

It has been a great pleasure reading your report, and I look forward to reading the other articles on your site.

All the very best from New Zealand, and please keep up the good work.

Bill (Pegasus)

I don't think they'll let you into their quarantine facility Ira so don't get your hopes up

The last time I was in Christchurch I had the opportunity to have a look through Kritter Kingdoms Quarantine facilty, I spent quite a bit of time there and almost missed my flight :oops:

Well worth looking at if you do get the chance

The owners were helpful and friendly, nice fish at good prices

/Bruce