Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Geophagus jurupari

Featured Replies

:D I just could not resist and when one came into work I bought it. At the moment it is a juvenile and is in the 80 litre hexagon tank with two angels, two kribensis and a flying fox.

All are pretty independent fish and the tank is peaceful. So pretty. I am planting it with valleseria to one side and around the back, on a terrace. To the other side I have built terraces of rock for them. This large hexagon tank is perfect and now fully stocked I feel. (not to capacity - to the comfort of the fish). I amusing a u/g filter and a Shark II.

Any info on keeping the geophagus jurupari would be appreciated. :)

Really peaceful, I've found them to be really hardy, They love filtering gravel through their gills for food and they pretty much eat anything I give them. A really nice fish overall

They're one of my favorite fish.:) I've got 2. Not much that's really important to say about them, they'll eat anything, pretty adaptable and tough, like finer gravel.

  • Author

To date all is true. I consider it to be a great addition to my tank. So subtly beautiful and you are right ........... seems to thrive on whatever it is feed. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.