Crackers upgrade.

cracker

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online temporarily.....running a 5KVA gen set.......tanks are all good......tarp is on roof!!

Sweet!

Done my homework on this one.....none of the pipe gets light. (pipework that is.)

Gotta go in a few minutes to power the sump....stole it to receive a fax!

Tarped up....will get shots later and post...lost a huge 110 year old Kanuka, (My favourite ), and the concrete ridge was clean ripped off my roof!!

Plus a few small trees got ripped, plus my full wheelie bin chucked halfway across the section!!

11 volt powerlines all over the roads up here...shes been a hell of a day...will fill the main display later on tonight...got some perfect NSW today from Takapuna.

She'll be right.

:)

BEEN BUSY.....!!!!

I'm really stoked with the background colour...Its called "Cobalt"...looks exactly like the Ocean IMO. :)

I've installed full perimeter 12mm overspill glass and Aluminium slide rails for the Hallides. These can be slid along the entire length depending on coral requirements etc.

Water parameters ok.... but still a little murky...just added carbon...skimmer coming soon. should be clear tomorrowish.

Ammonia 0

Nitrite 0

Nitrate .05

Po4 0.15

Managed to catch my Sailfin...so I got something to look at!!

:D

Will add friends when skimmer has cleaned nutrients completely.

(Water still has Tanins).

Its taken around 5 hours to fine tune my DERSO to exactly match return feed flow. Overflow level is now 10mm below tank level and is nice and quiet.

Picture195Small.jpg

Picture194Small.jpg

Picture193Small.jpg