Make your own CO2

gregb

One heaped tsp of bakers yeast & one heaped tsp of bicarb soda. Place into a 2litre coke bottle with 2 cups of white sugar. 3/4 fill with warm water& shake well until sugar is desolved. Drill the lid so you get a tight fitting airline then run some silicone around the lid & airline. Run the airline about 2 inches into the bottle with a 45 degree angle on the end of it . You will get 4-6 weeks gas depending on room temp.

But will it be under / develop enough pressure to overcome circulation pump pressure in the CA reactor and not have water from the reactor pumped into the coke bottle?

Having just gone the a D cylinder in 2 weeks, due to a leak in my system, a DIY CO2 idea has its appeal, but I am not sure it would work on mine due to above.

Steve

Shame :( .I Could see someone with 400 coke bottles rammed in a insulated box with umpteen dozen air lines coming out the side creating the biggest osama come back bomb ever seen.Upset the wrong person and you will know the whole armed defenders squad buy there first name. :D