PLEASE HELP...is goldfish dying?

Caper

sorry....had this posted in wrong section.

1 of the fantails:

Underneath..."chin" so to speak...is really red.

1 of the fantials:

One of his smaller fins near the caudal fin? but smaller is red.

UPDATE ON 2ND ONE: Fin is no longer red and he/she is fine.

Any ideas??? I tried to get pics but they just would not stay still!

Water (change & vaccuum) tonight...didn't get done last night too late getting home:

ammonia 0

nitrites 0

pH between 7.2 and 7.6 - 7.6 is a darker blue and this is almost a light blue but not 7.2!

Oh and the carbon filter is due for a change.

prone to swim bladder problems which means the fish has trouble swimming upright, or straight. It is often worse after feeding and can be helped by only feeding fine flake or live foods rather than dried pellets which swell up inside the fish.

If the fish appears otherwise healthy and is able to feed I would not worry about it.

UPDATE ON 1ST ONE: I'm sure there is more on swim bladder here...but still new at tring to find things using search!

I've been reading about the swim bladder disease, and found this thread in another post (part of your reply Caryl).

-eats okay (they all had peas, Tuesday)

-from the best I can see, the red under the chin is gone, but not sure

-when eating he swims

-he floats around till he gets "stuck" in the artificial plants

-dorsal fin clamped

-tail fins...certainly not "open" like his tank mates, so I guess they would be considered clamped

Could this be swim bladder disease? Been reading about it, but unless I'm misunderstanding the sites I've found so far say they "stay" on the bottom. I'll keep searching here & on the web.

Is he dying? Is there anyting I can do? I put aquarium salt in the other night instead of changing the water. Changed/vacuumed last night.

I even took the fish out (not something I normally do) to give tank a good vacuuming. I placed them in the bucket of water I removed from the tank and placed an air line in with them (covered bucket). Now because I was in a hurry to get them back in, I didn't really notice if this fish stayed on the bottom of bucket or was on top, darn.

PLEASE HELP...I don't know what to do!