• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i think u have converted me to pancake fish :D

uhh... I'm sure you meant laterally compressed Candy... :D

Yes you must join is, it's awesome. They have a lot of social behaviours that you don't see in a lot of other fish. It's like watching a silent film. Bear in mind you should really have at least 5 discus so that they feel comfortable.

imagine shortland street in a tank and thats what my discus tank is like :lol: everyones trying to steal everyone elses partner, trying to look tough and be the boss or having little squabbles at dinner time (which in turn makes them get less food because theyre so engaged in their little tail slapping fights all the other fish gobble it up :lol: )

beautiful fish.. i have this thing for fish with big personalitys.... i dont think i can fit them in just yet but i might talk to my mum about moving a tank upstairs and having full show tank...

or i can just come and drool over all yours

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Thank you Luke.

Just looking at the full tank shot i can not get over how fast my plants have growen since adding CO2. I should get a better pic soon as the diffrence is amazing. I got a checkerboard discus yesterday so only need one more to finish the tank. Will prob try get one with a cool pattern to compliment my solid guys. Maybe a Turk?

Ya i wanted that fish but the bf said he did not like it! stupid bf! but since he will be paying for it i guess he has to have a bit of a say in it.

I got Bryan's checkerboard its a stunning fish and has settled in soo fast.