Photo of your discus

Discusguru

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys are imports from Phill . They are green tigers (more blue than green) :-? . I have 2 pairs of them . So far they have only breed in the big tank were they get their fry to the sides then lose them to the tetras. I plan to move 1 pair into breeding tank soon .

Hey Jettin,

I suppose your exam is over and hope you come through with flying colours.

Write me an open cheque and i'll fly home to hand pick them for you and personally deliver them to you. How's that for service or build me a quarantine room and you get it for free :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Nice to see you posting again.

Ron

Hey Jettin,

I suppose your exam is over and hope you come through with flying colours.

Write me an open cheque and i'll fly home to hand pick them for you and personally deliver them to you. How's that for service or build me a quarantine room and you get it for free :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Nice to see you posting again.

Ron

Hey Ronman

Not totally finished, although ive got holidays at the moment, but still crazy busy. My last exam results were pretty good, thank you.

Sure I'll build you a quarantine room, just supply me with the materials and make sure you dont mind a something from the kampung. :lol:

Jeff

and they look even better in person!! :bow:

oh discusguru (silly name rules lol), guess whos got a pair starting their rituals (well i think anyway)? the pearl and butterfly have been guarding the back of the driftwood, cleaning it like nothing, wont stray from each others sides and have been shivering at each other, also their ovistawhatchaymacallits (their 'bits') are out, the simply discus description is right, it does look like a nipple :lol: quite funny to see them all buddy buddy after showing off to each other and trying to be top dog for the last week or so. well see what happens with this i suppose, i wont be removing them from the tank if anything dose happen as i dont have the time or space to raise babies, and you know how i feel bout cross breeding :lol:

heres a pic of my two dorks caring for their eggs, this is the second time theyve done it and ive had them 2? weeks. i must be the only person who didnt die of excitement when i found eggs (im not really into breeding fish, just like to keep em). the parents wont be removed to spawn and raise babies cause its too much work :lol:

100_5567.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

hello guys here pics of my new discus that i got today from Ronnie omg the discus at his place are so stunning man i couldnt beleive my eyes at how many nice ones he had i just wanted them all lol but the tanks to small.2 of them are still a little shy but thats alrite.:D:D:D<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img102.imagevenue.com/loc554/th_91728_DSC00076_122_554lo.JPG' alt='th_91728_DSC00076_122_554lo.JPG'>th_91728_DSC00075_122_563lo.JPGth_91729_DSC00074_122_576lo.JPGth_91862_DSC00072_122_349lo.JPG

th_91863_DSC00071_122_554lo.JPG