Lamprologus brevis...

fishy_t

(((*****Hi there! for anyone new to this Topic, it has deviated a wee bit!! If you know about the whereabouts of any brevis, please please please pm me!!!!!!! thanks ********)))

It seem's all I end up doing on here is searching for fish I can't find!!

Has anyone ever seen Lamprologus brevis (or any other Shell Dwelling Cichlids) in NZ?? They come from Lake Tang and are great fish to keep with other tang Cichlids but I can't find any! I'd all but given up when someone told me he'd seen some in Auk. but after afew phone calls to shops I'm none the wiser and its looking like they're not imported into the country :cry: Here's a pic to spark your memory!

http://www.c-u-w.net/fische/lamprologus_brevis.htm

It looks like I'm not going to find any but wanted to ask you all for your idea's and any sightings from around the country!

Thanks very much :)

May The Fish Be With You

<><

Sorry, I haven't seen any in Wellington or heard of any around, though there might be some up in Auckland. Might I recommend Lamprologus Brichardi? Not shell dwelling but a very similar fish. Hutt Pets has had them on special for only $6 each.

Cool, well I be VERY hapy if I could get some of the batch-after-next!

I'd like to have afew in my Tang tank and none of the main shops in Auk or Chch have any and they weren't very helpfull - said they'd never had them...

May The Fish Be With You

<><