Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue rams

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

I recently went into a local pet store....JUST TO LOOK!

Cutting a long story short i left with a blue ram.I'm pretty sure it's a male.Really colourful.

Anyway,i'm keeping him with my discus.He's just a wee lad of about 20mm to base of tail.Do they get really territorial in a tank.I'm hoping to breed them once i get hold of a female.

Is there a market for them?If so what do you think i'd get for them?

I have 3 they only get nippy with each other and the bolivian and gold rams (same tank). But mostly peaceful, they wont bother anything else unless they are spawning.

Hope this helps.

I adore blue rams but unfortunately don't seem to have any luck keeping them for any length of time. :( I was in Hollywood Fish Farm a couple of weeks back, and they had quiet a few of them, and I was so tempted to buy a couple, but I really need to find out what they don't like about my aquarium. All my other fish do just fine. Any suggestions .... anyone???

I think they are either strong or weak fish, i had a pair of blues and a pair of golds, one blue and one gold have died but the two left i've had for ages and are going strong.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.