I have been lurking for a while ...

nimbus

This is a great website and one I find I am checking into more and more, so figured it was about time I showed myself 8).

I have an AR620T Aquarium, and yes often wish I had longer arms. But I do love the look of a taller tank. It accommodates a gorgeous rainbow shark, 2 keyhole cichlids, several kuhli loaches, neon tetras and harlequins, 1 flying fox, 3 rosy barbs and one rather large apple snail.

I also have a brackish tank which I have just updated from a 24L to a 54L. This tank is home to two puffers and three bumble gobies. They are doing pretty well but do have issues with this setup. I.e. algae and finding something my gobies will eat besides bloodworms, which they often cant beat the puffers to.

I did think about posting a couple of queries regarding this but couldnt decide whether to post under Tropical or Marine. Any thoughts for a Brackish Forum??

Anyway thanks to all those who contribute to making this a great site to visit whenever I get stuck for a solution to a problem.

Regards

Linda

Welcome Linda, glad to see you are already benefitting from the site. I love the sound of your tank but as I have very short arms (all of me is very short) :lol: :lol: I think I will have to stick to shorter ones

Cheers

Jude

Hey Nimbus,

You can extend your arms! Purchase a planting stick and if you need to extend the lentgh of a net, insert end into a piece of plumbing pipe and if you are still having trouble get your self a ladder. And welcome!

Hi Nimbus...welcome!

You'll find sooooooo much information on this site...I'd be lost without it! The people are great...so kind, funny, and have "tanks" of knowledge :o

Look forward to getting your input...and would love to see pics of your tanks!

Take Care,

Dolorosa