Tiny bubbles in tank?

Caper

I just went to check my fishie. The 29 gallon tank seems to have a lot of tiny bubbles; I dont' remember seeing it like this before.

Any ideas what could be going on...or am I just loosing my mind altogether :-?

You obviously have too much time on your hands and are wasting it worrying about nothing :lol: Fish keeping is supposed to be calming Caper!

Bubbles can form on plants and this is natural. You may also notice fine bubbles on plants, ornaments or tank sides after a water change. This is trapped air and also natural. They will slowly disappear (the bubbles that is).

Those wee white specks are not necessarily bubbles. They could be something MUCH WORSE!!! :o Quick!! Throw the tank out the window!!! It's gonna explode in 5 seconds!!!

Just kidding. We also get those bubbles at random times. Sometimes it's just bits of stuff stirred up by our clown loaches, but usually they're just air. Don't stress. I'm sure it's all OK.

Cheers,

Vapo.

:lol: :lol: Vapo

I get bubbles on the surface of my tanks from time to time. They don't seem to bother anything and they go away again.

If they don't go away maybe you need to do a small water change but I don't think its anything to worry about

Cheers

Jude

OH MY...what am I going to do vapo...I can't lift the tank...thanks for making me laugh...I needed that :lol: :lol:

Yes jude...I have noticed them on the top of the 29 gallon tank but not on the 10 gallon...but then I have an air pump going in that tank as well which is probably why I haven't noticed it.

There not as noticable today...thanks all for setting me straight :o :-? :roll: :-? :bow::bow::bow:

Gee...I wasn't this nervous when I had babies!