Hello from Morrinsville!!!

Tiden

Just signed up, new to this kinda thang. All I have at the moment is a 4ft thats having a mid-life crisis. It has a Breeding Pair of Neolamprologus Pulchers a Mylandia Lombardoi & 3 Auratus frm DG, 4 Electric Yellows frm KK, 4 B/N's 2 Gold frm Snowman and the 4 Bolivian Rams..... What the ??? Hence the crisis!!!

Hi Tiden

Welecome to the fishroom i am sure that you will enjoy sharing in the pool of knowledge that is oftered within this group of hobbyist.

The waikato aquarium soc has i's monthly club meeting tonight at link house which is next to the church at the river rd end of Te Aroha st . Meeting starts at 7pm we are usually there about 6:30ish.

Tonight we have mark and fee from tropical blues coming in to talk about water chemerstry and nutrion.

You are most welecome to attend and meet a few fellow fishkeepers

Dave

Pm myself , rob or polgara with any questions

Hi, i'm sure you will find this site as usefull as i have, if your after tanks and up in Auckland check out Greg in the Private Trade & Exchange who makes tanks and has awesome prices.

How are the Goldies going? Should be a good size now :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! Much appreciated!!

I just picked up another tank that someone gave me, bit of a payback for giving her a tank and so forth so hope this will help with my randy neolamprologus pulchers :oops:

Hi Tiden!

This site is fantastic ... but sounds like you have quite a bit of knowledge yourself :P Hmmm...someone else to seek help from.... :lol:

People are great here...would be lost without them.

Take care and happy...fishing :-?