Breeding Certificates

Straps

Would someone like to tell me what the point is in sending in notifications of breedings of fish to the federation breeding co-ordinator.

I had this weird idea that just maybe one might get some form of acknowledgement in the shape of a certificate that could be handed on to the breeder of the said fish, by me, the TAPS breeding co-ordinator.

It would appear that there is a problem in the system, it should be fixed. :hail:

If it can't be fixed, then how about contacting the sender of these breedings and telling him why.

The new breeding co-ordinator took over in June

He has not got the same puta, so I dare say there could be some glitches until he gets up and going.

I suggest that you have a little patience and it will all come out in the wash.

Maybe late

But it will happen I'm sure.

Alan 104

Yes Alan, I have a lot of patience, but I feel that having to wait eight months, and still waiting, is way to long for anyone.

I was told they had been printed and had yet to be cut up. What in blazes takes that long.

I have to go back to our member and tell him, yes your certificate has been printed but it hasn't been cut out yet, don't worry that might only take another eight months.

OK Straps I can now understand where you are coming from.

Maybe if you were to get in touch with ROB and ask him what the story is.

I personally think that that sort of delay is unacceptable.

It may have slipped under the radar tho.

Here's hoping you get a quick resolution to the problem.

Oh by the way, get in touch with Kevin Rowe, he's the newbie breeding coordinator and maybe able to get the ball rolling for you.

Alan 104