Hello from the North Shore

clarkeymaster

Hello All

As you no doubt can tell i am new to this site but i have already learnt alot from it already and iv only been into a few topics.

I have 70l(ish) tank with:2 Golden Gouramis, 2 Flying Foxes, 2 Longfinned Danios, 5 Zebra Danios, 2 Mollies, 2 Platys, 2 Swords. Im lookin to add another couple of fish but dont quite no what yet.

Also i have 2 30l tanks: One of them with 3 male guppies with 20-30 fry & 4 Kuhli Loaches.

In the other 30l tank i have 20 Female guppies

Also i have a 20l tank with 2 goldfish

I have another 30 goldfish fry(15 Oranda, 15Calico Fantail) on the way if someone wants a couple of them?

Also if anyone has free or near free 30-60l tanks(in working condition) that they no longer want then please get in contact.

Cheers and i look forward to your future posts

Sean

Hi Sean,

Welcome to the NZ Fishroom.

I see you have joined the Poecilia Club.

If you contact either Wok or Ballistic they will send you the Guppy Express Newsletter that just went out at the beginning of the month.

Lots of interest here to keep your mind busy :)

Bill.

Hi Clarkeymaster...welcome!

Wow you already have MTS in a big way :o

I cannot say enough good things about this site...the people are GREAT!

Take care...and happy fishing...oops...not literally of course :lol:

An update on my tanks.

My 120l tank now has 20 fish including,3 Med Angels, Serpaes, Silver Tips, Albino Corys, Cockatoo Ciclids.

My 70l Community tank has 2 large Flying Foxes, 1 black molly, 4 guppie(2 male,2 female) and 3 Longfinned Danios and a male fighter

My male guppy tank has 10 male guppies, a few fry, 5 Kuhli Loaches, 2 Bristle Nose Catfish.

My female guppy tank has 20ish(too fast to count) females with one very lucky male, 3 Female Platys, 2 Peppered Corys, 1 B/N Catfish, and a few platy? fry.

I have 20-25 Goldfish Fry and two comets about 6cm (anyone want them) and 10 snails

My Betta Spawing tank has two Male Fighters(Seperated of course) ut im on the look out for any females(if anyone has any)

• 1 month later...

Since posting my last reply on this thread i have a few updates.

My hexagonal is still going strong with 4 angels, schools of serpaes and silvertips, corys, b/n, 2 cockatoo cichlids.

I have upgraded my guppy tank which now is 105l which also has 6 juvenile b/n.

I have a 87l malawi tank with a 5 different species of malawis plus 3 b/n.

Then next door to the Malawis i have my community tank with platys, swords, mollies, loaches, gouramis, flying foxes danios

Then i have a small convict breeding tank with both parents and fry in the tank.

Also a 40l tank with a few guppy and convict fry with corys, kuhlis and b/n

Also the goldfish fry tank.

And another houses 2 female bettas and one male.

Also im in the planning of housing 8 tanks as a fishroom in my garage that will hold;

1 2ft x 1ft x 2ft 105l tank

2 2ft x 2ft x 2ft 215l tanks

5 2ft x 1ft x 1ft 54l tanks.

Also in the thoughts mind is upgrading my malawi tank to a 4.5ft 160l

But thats enough for the moment

Any of your thoughts wouldnt go astray either