WAVEMAKERS

Aquatopia

Hi, I know the general trend is towards oceans motions stuff, or tunze streams etc, but on a reduced budget, what are the older style wavemakers like? I have seen one for a reasonable price. It is the...

Aqua Medic 3+1 channels. Day/Night rythym with optional light sensor, feeding break function

Anyone using these?

There has been allot of research done by many people on the benifits of current as opposed to surge and surge seems to win every time.

The problem with allot of the methods used is that they stop and start pumps which is not good for them.

It is easy to make a surge device that only requires a small pump that can run constantly with out stopping and starting.

My controller can be and comes preprogramed with the ability to increace the intensity based on the season. but unless the gear was in another room away from the tank the soliniods in the X -10 recievers would drive you nuts stopping and starting all the time.

Some pumps are just as noisey.

Aaron