Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Anubias

Featured Replies

WTB Anubias plants. The more the better. Any type.  I'll pay for plants and shipping.  I will not low-ball you!

I am also interested in Bolbitis and Cryptocoryne.

 

Edited by fmueller

I don't have anubias to spare sorry, I am also interested in Bolbitus though. There is some on trade for $30 + postage. Might just have to suck it up and pay it?

  • Author

Thanks for the tip!  Bought it ;-)

Remind me in a couple of years when I have some to spare.  This stuff is super slow growing, but I've done it before.  Here is a big one - plus lots of Anubias - in a tank I had in the US.

 

  • Author

Thanks, Caryl!  

If anybody is still interested in Bolbitis - it's a very cool plant, slow growing, but otherwise easy to keep, and seems uncommon in NZ - the dude who is selling it on TradeMe is Dallas Jones ([email protected]).  He has pieces of varying sizes and charges according to size. If you don't want to spend what he is asking on TradeMe, you could probably get a smaller piece, or haggle him down a bit :smiley_wink_ani:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.