Breeding pair of Platy

livebearer_breeder

I have to agree with shae, on the fact that you have 3 females to male, and that platties arn't really that hard to get a breeding pair, so he could be selling any fish.

i mean Ihave a breeding pair, but still wouldn't feel right selling them as a breeding pair.

B

Why is that Shae??

yea y is that??

Your kidding me right?

If i sold a female and male platy as "Breeding Pairs" i could make a #@$% load off beginner aquariests. There not like cichlids, they dont pair off, I could go down to the pet store now and buy a male and female platy for $2.50ea, then go online sell them as a "Breeding Pair" and make 100% profit. Just because the female has dropped for this guy doesnt mean that a male that looks the same makes them a "Breeding Pair". Add "breeding pair" to any auction and you will get more oney, it annoyes me.

Shae

You mean it annoys you that you aren't making that profit? :lol:

No

They're a pair of Platties and they're breeding. He's not falsy selling anything. It's really people's own fault if they don't research the fish they're buying beforehand.

Were did i ever accuse him of false selling anything?

I'm prolly blacklisted now after sending in a question.

I saw his/her response al, whattaloud of crock!

Shae