Best single outlet air pump?

LeftHookGary

If you want quiet then don't buy a cheap one.  IMO with air pumps price is often a reflection of the noise :)  The size you require is not so much dependent on the tank size but the head height the pump is pumping to so it will depend where you are placing the air pump ie above or below the tank.

Its a shame you are not in Auckland as I have a double outlet Stellar by AquaOne air pump that I have never ever used, just sitting in a box in the garage :)

21 hours ago, Adrienne said:

If you want quiet then don't buy a cheap one.  IMO with air pumps price is often a reflection of the noise :)  The size you require is not so much dependent on the tank size but the head height the pump is pumping to so it will depend where you are placing the air pump ie above or below the tank.

Its a shame you are not in Auckland as I have a double outlet Stellar by AquaOne air pump that I have never ever used, just sitting in a box in the garage :)

I got told by a man at redwood that the Stellars were the best/quietest air pumps he has ever used and they aren't too dear so might be worth a shot Gary