150L+ Aquarium, Christchurch/Canterbury

Jcricket

As usual I am getting further into my fish keeping journey and have realised I have tanks that are overstocked and fish that are going to be too large for my current setups. I have tried looking everywhere for a reasonable aquarium as I am on a tight budget for the next couple of months.

I have filtration, lighting and heating already so a bare tank would do just fine however I would consider anything. Aesthetics not hugely important, the focus right now is trying to build the right home for my fish. If anyone has an empty tank around this size they could bear to part with please just let me know how much you want for it and I will see what I can scrape together.

Alternatively does anyone know any tank builders in Christchurch that are reasonable (glass or acrylic doesn't worry me at this point).

Thank you all, hope everyone managed to get some time off over christmas and are ready for a new year full of fishy adventures.