Greshakei

James

hi there, put a post on couple weeks ago about a maylandia greshakei, have rung around the country seeking somebody who knows anything about them or where to get them. Eventually I rang the Auckland Zoo as importers/breeders and pet shops didn't know anything about them, the guy at the zoo reckoned that they were fairly common so here i am still searching for a female or two, please would anybody be able to help I am deperate for information or even if anybody has them any help at all would be great!!!!!

If you are referring to me Joze,

I had already seen that one,

and there is a better one there too of a single male.

I wished to know IF that was what he was after,

before I gave out the information of where it was I saw them for sale.

I am very much aware of the lack of google before pushing the submit button

Alan 104

Sorry about not replying last night but i only have access to the internet at work, cause we have only just started getting everything together after having our baby daughter last year, will be getting one at home soon though. The fish that I have at home look very similar to that on the pic but it's not the same as I picked one of those up a couple of weeks ago from Trade me, surprisingly they all came from the Auckland Zoo. I will find a website that has a picture of him but they are very similar.

sorry wouldn't have a clue as to how to post a image but the site listed above has got the best picture that is exactly like mine. I also came across the picture above and was thinking if it could be possible if they could be juviniles? While searching for the pic I came across the name quite often but the fish were different from each other, would anyone know why this could be? I know there are different names for the same fish such as maylandia and pseudotropheus but curious as to why there are smae names but different fish.

• 2 weeks later...