Oh dear...Hummingbird!

Caper

I don't know how to use forums...new to this too:)

I hope you saw my "Thank You". What is the proper way to post on here? Do you post a "new topic" each time? Or just when you actually have a "new" topic?

I guess it will take awhile to figure out how to use the forums correctly...sure hope people will have patience with me:)

Welcome, and don't worry, you will soon learn.

If you are replying to someone or continuing with a topic, click on the post reply button at the bottom of the thread.

If you want to start a completely new topic, click on the new topic button. Hope that helps

Cheers

Jude

Hummingbird...so glad you saw my thank you:) Hey, I know an Eric Wilson! Did you swim to the other side of the world? LOL

I've been reading soooooooo much and trying to take it all in..."system overload"...lol

Do I need permission to send pics? I'll have to browse around here later, I know I saw somewhere how to do pics.

Hi Shelley & jude!

Thanks...I do love my new hobby...and I LOVE this place you all are soooo nice:)

Hi Eric,

Oh...I know you're not the same Eric I know :D ...so how long have you been living in New Zealand...can you tell me...the time that the opening page shows...is that NZ time...I know it's not mine?????

Oh my gosh...I am so sorry Caryl...I didn't mean anything by that...I was just trying to figure out the time difference.

Ummm...am I not supposed to be here? :oops: I was just browsing the net and found your site. I wanted to join because you folks seem to know so much and I need all the help I can. Please let me know and I will leave, I am sorry.

Thanks Mismona...I thought that maybe I misunderstood...that I had to be from New Zealand to be here! Just do not want to offend anyone...all of you are so nice :)

I did change the time zone in my profile....when I came on here the last time, the home page displayed Wed. April 27 12:18 p.m. and since it is STILL Tuesday the 26th here (9:36 p.m.)...it is defenitely your time on the home page :lol: but when I post it registers my time???

I think I'm finally getting the time thing!

You certainly don't have to be in NZ to belong here. We have people from all over the world, just the majority of us are NZers.

A lot of products and fish are not available here so having our own site where we can talk to others from NZ is a bonus.

Hi Caryl,

A lot of products and fish are not available here

Considering this is all new to me, just looking here at the pics in the members forum...and the knowledge that you all seem to have...that surprises me.

Oh my gosh...you'll have to forgive me...long time since high school geography :lol: I was thinking that your climate was similar to Australia and for some reason that you would even have more of a variety of fish.