Adult bearded dragon and/or adult blue tongue Tauranga.

boppoly

get a leopard gecko :) cheaper to look after

Out of interest, in what way are they cheaper?  Moko my BT costs $3 in food a month at most (less in the winter), the only difference I can think off is a BT needs a UVB light.

Boppoly, if you have trouble finding one contact ReptileZ in Te Awamutu.  When I was in there a couple of weeks ago they had a couple of BT's that were adult size & some Bearded babies. 

Out of interest, in what way are they cheaper?  Moko my BT costs $3 in food a month at most (less in the winter), the only difference I can think off is a BT needs a UVB light.

Boppoly, if you have trouble finding one contact ReptileZ in Te Awamutu.  When I was in there a couple of weeks ago they had a couple of BT's that were adult size & some Bearded babies. 

Thanks will call them and see :)

lighting & basking eat alot more substrate etc

im interested what do uj feed them for 3 a month (a strawberry a week lol)

Substrate = Breeders Choice Cat Litter. One $17 bag lasts a year.  Easy to obtain, soaks things up fast so enclosure doesn't smell and almost dustless. 

Basking - a spot light.  Leopards still need heat don't they?

Lighting - 2 x UVB tubes probably the only extra running cost & alternate a new one every 6 months.

Food - Stable is Fancy Feast Chicken Medley or soufflé, (contains veges),  1/2 a $1.70 can a week less in the winter.  Also give him bits of veges & fruit from my own meal and the odd snail as a treat.  BT's don't eat much when they're adult size, in the winter Moko (my BT) may not want food for a month at a time.