Re arranged reef, to catch two centropyge's found anenome :)

dogmatix

Mmm about the same as a ten cent piece, there is the possibility it's a Majano anenome but i inspect all my LR very carefully and remove/keep an eye on such things.

Im not sure what sp exactly, when i got it it had a awesome red base, so besides that red base LTA Percsandanemone.jpg

Interesting article in Marine World about a new "wonder-cure" for aiptasia and majano - its called Joe's Juice (how unfortunate) and is available from the stockist in the UK Comes in a 20ml tube. Requires no syringing - only squirting a tiny amount near the mouth of the anemone. The editor of the mag used it in her tank and was amazed at the success.

If anyone is interested i will find out what copy it is in.

Joes juice is available here, I prefer boiling water in a 5ml with a hypodermic needle, nothing like the sweet smell of boiling pest anemones, I am sure it is a baby now :D part of that is coz the damn thing wont stop moving around,and I belive it may have spilt during this.

I am actually contemplating selling it except for the disappointment of my clowns :cry: