Complete Community Setup WLG

sandaz

Asking price $800.

This auction is for a complete tropical setup which has been my pride and joy for the last few years. Unfortunately my time is more limited now and I have decided to sell it instead of letting it go to the pack. 

The tank is ~320 litres and comes fully stocked with plants, fish, wood etc. Everything required to maintain this tank will be included in the auction i.e. nets, water treatments, fish food, glass scrubber, syphon etc. Filtration is taken care of by a Fluval 406, as well as an Eheim Air filter. 

The tank has got quite a variety of fish which have been living together peacefully for a long period of time. The fish are healthy with no disease. 

Fish include: 
1 x red tail shark 
2 x female T-bar cichlids 
1 x golden algae eater 
1 x pair breeding blue platies 
1 x black molly 
6 x harlequin rasboras 
3 x male guppies 
1 x zebra danio 
6 x rummynose tetras 
3 x black line flying foxes 
2 x platies 
2 x kuhli loaches 
5 x dwarf chain loaches 
6 x black neon tetras 
5 x neon tetras 
1 x chinese algae eater 
7 x swordtails 
1 x tiger Pleco 

I've sold some of the Anubias (nana) and Sagitarius many times, making a bit of cash on the side to buy food etc. 

The cabinet has some water stains on the bottom shelf from an accidental overflow when refilling the tank. 

Viewings welcome in Churton Park. Tank also listed elsewhere.

20151018_181947.jpg

20151018_181738.jpg

20151018_181930.jpg

Edited by sandaz

Asking price $800.

This auction is for a complete tropical setup which has been my pride and joy for the last few years. Unfortunately my time is more limited now and I have decided to sell it instead of letting it go to the pack. 

The tank is ~320 litres and comes fully stocked with plants, fish, wood etc. Everything required to maintain this tank will be included in the auction i.e. nets, water treatments, fish food, glass scrubber, syphon etc. Filtration is taken care of by a Fluval 406, as well as an Eheim Air filter. 

The tank has got quite a variety of fish which have been living together peacefully for a long period of time. The fish are healthy with no disease. 

Fish include: 
1 x red tail shark 
2 x female T-bar cichlids 
1 x golden algae eater 
1 x pair breeding blue platies 
1 x black molly 
6 x harlequin rasboras 
3 x male guppies 
1 x zebra danio 
6 x rummynose tetras 
3 x black line flying foxes 
2 x platies 
2 x kuhli loaches 
5 x dwarf chain loaches 
6 x black neon tetras 
5 x neon tetras 
1 x chinese algae eater 
7 x swordtails 
1 x tiger Pleco 

I've sold some of the Anubias (nana) and Sagitarius many times, making a bit of cash on the side to buy food etc. 

The cabinet has some water stains on the bottom shelf from an accidental overflow when refilling the tank. 

Viewings welcome in Churton Park. Tank also listed elsewhere.

20151018_181947.jpg

20151018_181738.jpg

20151018_181930.jpg

Would you sell some of the fish separately?

• 4 weeks later...