I'm back

SergeantSkull

SergeantSkull is back. I got a new email so I made a new account which is why my name is spelled differently now. Anyway, I wanted to ask, does anyone have any photos of a black mud fish baby cause I believe I have one but they're quite quick. Oops my bad, I think I have 2.

Don't have any photos on hand, but be wary of keeping mudfish in a tank, they're behavior makes them very susceptible to damaging population when you remove them, they're also quite uncommon and you could have a huge impact on the local environments.

They should look like... Well mini-mudfish I guess ;) They are non-diadromous so there wont be any real transformation from young fish to adult. f they're at the actual "fry" stage you have no chance of identification til they grow.

As Willyp said, be very careful with mudfish. They're endangered and shouldnt be removed from the wild...

Anyway, welcome back :wave:

EDIT: if they are mudfish I highly suggest investing in a chiller. You don't want to risk it with something as rare as mudfish