Progress So Far....

Aracnabat

I have had my 4 footer up and running for a couple of months now so I though I would post up some progress photos.

Tank Dimesions: 122cm x 46cm x 46cm

Current Stocking: 24 Neon Tetra

2 Common Bristlenose

4 Peppered Cory (adding more soon)

Around day 1:

20140720_155019_zps5098f8e5.jpg

A few days later:

20140725_070656_zpse4d26970.jpg

First lot of stems planted (still in the middle of cycling):

20140803_170427_HDR_zps24282a57.jpg

Just after Bristlenoses were added:

20140824_191722_zps2c4b3ede.jpg

How it looked a couple of weeks ago. Pretty much still looks like this other than the plants are slightly taller and an outbreak of BBA (I think) on the driftwood:

20140921_173451_zps9d6f19c8.jpg

I haven't had any losses so far and the Corys spawned the second night I had them so all seems well so far. :thup:

That looks really good! I love the aquascape and when the plants get a bit bigger it will look even better. What lighting etc are you running? Any dosing?

Lighting is two 36w T8 tubes on for 6 hours a day. I have a third one on stand by just in case. Not dosing any ferts at the moment but I am looking into it. No CO2 either but I am dosing with Excel in the hope it helps with the BBA.

Looks great! I love how the duckweed is only a few specks in the first photo but a blanket in the last.

Oh Duckweed... :love:

Yeah I'm not sure if I'm regretting my decision to leave it in there (it was a hitchhiker on the java moss). It has take off in the last couple of weeks.