Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trace Element mix

Featured Replies

I'm trying out a trace mix from TradeMe (for when I get pressurized CO2 up and running, will be dosing N, P & K macros too) and these are the ingredients:

Iron Chelate DTPA, Manganese Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Sodium Molybdate, Boron in the form of Solubor

I just wanted to make sure all of the sulphates are safe & that this was an OK mix?

  • Author

I just saw Sophia's post - what an idiot of me (didn't even think to check the FS section) - unless anyone has one cheaper I'll keep my eye on the auction :thup:

Hi alexyay

You should come round and grab some of the Pps pro mix I make up and try this method. I just switched from ei and loving the change. If you bring along a couple of 250mm plastic bottles we can make up a mix of macros and micros and try before you buy. Pm me to set up a time. Cheers peet

  • Author

Oops, my comment was supposed to go on an entirely different thread.

Thank you very much for the offer Peet, but unfortunately I've already bought the TE mix in question, sorry!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.