Fish recommendations

Ismart120

Ok,

Recently lost my electric blue JD; he had always been a very shy and timid fish and due to missing a water change through being out of twon and a secondary filter failure he took a turn for the worst and went within 12 hours of me noticing him not looking so good.

So, question is, what fish do you recommend I have a look at as a replacement?

Its a 375 litre tank with a large Sev, a female convict, loaches, some serpae tetras, BNs, a fire eel, BGK and a pictus (and some randoms from old tanks etc), heavily (or getting there) planted.

I'm really interested in a blue coloured cichlid that won't be put out by the the other two. The con can go if needed but the sev is the key fish. Thoughts? Not sure if I should try another ebjd due to the size of the sev, whereas the other had grown up with before, but the contrast in colour was really nice, and the price if it doesn't work out. I don't really have much of a grow out tank either due to space constraints of setting it up.

Thinking maybe blue acara (2?), a few kribs maybe? Gonna assume blue rams would just be a waste of time (and an expensive meal for something)

Thanks