VC10's - they have bred!

OutOfAfrica

I wouldn't have thought so unless they have been bred in the country in the last few years as they are not on the allowed list of imports these days. Thats assuming you are talking Placidichromus Milomo :)

Yep, Placidochromis Milomo. Have had them for years, way before the new permitted list came out. Lost the parents due to a tank melt down but got some young off them.

Photo0059.jpg

Photo0059.jpg

Nice fish! Do you have anymore pics of them? It is a shame that photos of these fish weren't submitted and added to the list when it all changed :( But at least they are in the country and being bred so hopefully we don't lose them and people get a chance to keep and enjoy them..

Photo0059.jpg

Nice fish! Do you have anymore pics of them? It is a shame that photos of these fish weren't submitted and added to the list when it all changed :( But at least they are in the country and being bred so hopefully we don't lose them and people get a chance to keep and enjoy them..

I will see if I can take some decent pic's for ya sometime soon.

I did submit several species way back when but I have no idea why they didn't make it to the list???

Cyprochromis Lepstoma ( Jumbo ) was one I was hoping would make the list but ...... the species I had back then, if only I knew what a sad state of affairs things would become :-(

If I get these guys breeding I will spread the love like i did back then, that way they should not be lost. A lot of the desirable species and strains came from out of my fish room back in the day and they are mostly still here in NZ if you know who to talk to ;-)

Cuckoo's are next on my list to get, always wanted those and I see they are about here and there now :-)