71l Planted Tank

Totara

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I set up my 2nd tank. It is 71 liters, freshwater and planted. Currently it is stocked with 10 x Black Widow Tetras, 2 x Guppys, and 1 Golden Bristlenose. Let me know what you think of the aquascape! I want to get 10 more schooling fish in there, not sure what type. Any ideas?

photo_zpsaa59feb3.jpg

Regards Totara / Will

:cophot: Great looking tank

Diamond tetras maybe

Thanks :) I plan on planting it out quite a bit more, I saw a really nice heavily planted tank the other day which was my inspiration. Diamond Tetras look perfect to fit in there, I love the way their skin "sparkles". Also I need a bit of advice from people, I want to try and breed the Black Widows, has anyone got some advice for a first time breeder, and what I need to do specifically for the Black Widows.

Regards,

Will

If you're going to get more schooling fish (and especially if you want to breed them) then get more Black Widows. Schooling fish feel safer in larger schools and the effect it creates is far more powerful than schools of different species.